Task-force Ministero della Salute: Italia in linea con le raccomandazioni OMS su coronavirus 2019-nCoV La task-force del Ministero della Salute…
Herbs for Home Treatment by Anna Newton is a comprehensive guide to the use of herbal remedies to cure common ailments and improve your general health. It includes advice on:
- preventing and treating common illnesses
- creating your own tinctures, oils and ointments
- maintaining your energy levels and increasing your mental and physical stamina
- basic herbs to have at home, and those that are useful but not essential
- assembling a first-aid kit for travelling, both in Europe and more remote areas
- where to buy good-quality herbal products and find a professional herbalist.
There are detailed sections on the common problems of the digestive, respiratory, circulatory and nervous systems, as well as chapters on slowing down the ageing process, reviving libido and recovering from a serious illness.
If you want to look after your own health, Herbs for Home Treatment gives you all you need to do so in a user-friendly way and will inspire you to create your own medicines from your own herbs.
Paperback, 200 pages